Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cleveland Rocks!!! My first photographs at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

by Robin Scott Peters

Image of Dr. Robin Scott Peters










Just wanted to share the photographs I took at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.  I arrived at the site just past 6:00 PM, too late to take the tour as it was closed.  I walked around the complex. Looking at the city skyline.  Looking at the waterfront.  I thought, wow, Cleveland Rocks.  So me and my Canon 550D went to work.  Hope you like what I captured.  Drop me a line and let me know what photograph was your favorite!














Please visit: Twitter: @FilmRobin for up-to-date info on where I am travelling for ART. LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/robinscottpeters for complete resume & work history. Smashwords.com and look for Dr. Robin Scott Peters Ebooks now available. YouTube: Youtube.com/user/robinscottpeters for all my video work.

No comments:

Post a Comment