Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First and Foremost: Regeneration/Transformation for Dreamers

Did you see the sky last night?  Stars everywhere.  Pin pricks in the open blue vastness.  These beams of light.  I see them these shafts streaming downward upon me.  Last night, for a brief moment, I looked up.  And the spread of possibilities, lay before liquid eyes.  I could be that star, or that one. Or the toe nail moon that stole the show amongst the cacophony of his competitors shining brightly, hovering vibrating above me. One would think at that moment insignificance would rage, over take the senses and quivering mass melting in to the ground leaving a shadow-puddle capturing the image of you, what use to be you. Rather, I was bathed.  The stars above companion's with midnight blue -- accepted me. Like electric blankets used on a cold New England winter night, I dipped my toes into the warmth--A mothers hug, a long-waited reunion, the safety of honest love.

It was brief.  But I captured it.  Sent from the inverse of the galaxies.  It was brief.  But I captured it.  You know it, I won't speak it.

Put it in the bag of tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment