Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grab the Ledge: Regeneration and Transformation for Dreamers

Another day my friends!  There is nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning and my blood pressure at 175/84....I know!!  I appreciate your reading my blogs.  I do try to bring a mixture of fun, honesty, talent (I hope humbly) and depth.  Our journey: Regeneration and Transformation for Dreamers has only just begun.  Though in about 2 hours I will witness the decimation of generations of family efforts.  Even with this reality--not tv reality, real human tragedy reality--I find "wordplay" to be a closest friend in the journey from this point. 

I post my writing in different locations because I write in different genres. I post my writing on Smashwords.com.  There you will find  a play, a book of poetry and my non-fiction  historical narrative regarding Multicultural Theater in Los Angeles During the Early 1990s which is a 50,000 word opus!  I have many works written, just waiting.  No longer, no not any longer.  I also write romance travel reviews.  Romance travel reviews?  Yes, my wife of 34 years and I travel.  We don't have money...well not anymore since The Great Depression II hit in 2008.  But we do manage to find great ways to spend time together when we are not 3000 miles apart.  We love to take picnic baskets and wine and our camera and good music playing and slow down life to laugh, smile, hold hands and remember why we fell in love at 16 in 1978.  I invite you to read those on TripAdvisor.com under my name RobinP.  I will blog them here over the next few days.  I hope you like them because I enjoy sharing ways for couples to enjoy themselves in easy fun inexpensive manner, but I mostly enjoy expressing how I feel about my "Conejolita."  She has put up with me, my travelling.....she has a forgiving heart indeed. 

So, as I "heal" and find the road to Regeneration and Transformation I choose to word my way forthwith.

Enjoy--I will.

Please visit Smashwords.com and look for Dr. Robin Scott Peters Ebooks now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment