Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Riding the Waves: Regeneration and Transformation for Dreamers

Anger infesting.  Internal  larvae.  Permeating my life strata.
Thoughts spearing.  Words implode, worm holes churn, descent to the depths of being.
Wringing wet sweat.  Wrestling the demons created. Omnipotent destruction awaits.
There it is.  In plain view.  Strangely I want it. Wish it God's speed!
I have died before, and again.  Have howled in the daylight.  Released the agony as a sonic wave bellowing from the very DNA-- my make up--evaporated, eviscerated.
And here again, again and now again.  In your arrogance.  Have you not had fill of my marrow?
Feasted enough on my aspirations?   I give all to you take me in your malaise.
I am free and rip quick to the ground.
There waiting is peace?
I am standing?



 

Please visit Smashwords.com and look for Dr. Robin Scott Peters Ebooks now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment