Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

ARTing About...? Christie Andresen: Stained Glass Artists Taqwa Glassworks


Dear Friends.  It has been just over a week since my last blog.  Working feverishly on this piece about Stained Glass artist Christie Andresen.  Christie is the owner of Taqwa Glassworks Studio and Gallery located in Wellfleet, Cape Cod, Massachusetts.  This is the opening episode of my Web Show Cast called "ARTing About...?"  I travel all over the east and west coast looking for talented individuals creating all types of art.   My interest is in how each artist approaches the process of the work they are creating AND more important, what they are doing to sell their work.  I want to see how artists blend business to make a living in a field that is notorious for creating "starving" artists.  Enough of that I say, artists need to eat too!  So, together, lets find out how they do it.

I am proud to present Christie Andresen as our first interview when I , your humble investigator, Dr. Robin Scott Peters goes "ARTing About...?"

Please visit Smashwords.com and look for Dr. Robin Scott Peters Ebooks now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment